Hello Guest!
Top Web Hosting Companies for India (2019)
Digital Marketing
Emma Wilson
October 17, 2019

If you want to establish your online presence, then creating your blog or website is a great way for that. Now there are many ways to create a website. Some platforms like Blogger allow you to blog for free, but we know that such platforms neither provide us more features nor more customizations. In such a situation, creating a self-hosted blog or website is good.

When it comes to creating a self hosted blog or website, WordPress is at the forefront. More than 30% of the world’s websites have been created using WordPress software. WordPress software is completely free but you need web hosting to create your own hosted blog with its help. Web hosting is the only thing that gives your website the power to open it in browsers around the world.

Shared hosting is the best option for newbie bloggers.

Shared Hosting is the cheapest hosting package for starters. A shared hosting package is enough for any standard WordPress blog or site and you will get it in the budget itself. Shared Hosting, as the name itself suggests that you will share your hosting space with others. In a technical sense, in such a hosting environment, many websites are hosted on a single server only. This means that all sites have the same I.P. Address will be there and you will also be sharing server resources. There will not be a dedicated resource for any user and anyone can use any available resource. However in shared hosting, when a user website is using lots of resources, the hosting company suspends such account to save other websites.

Advantages and Disadvantages of Shared Hosting

There are many benefits and disadvantages of Shared hosting packages whose list I am giving below.

Shared web hosting is sufficient for small websites, new WordPress blogs and static websites. And from a cost point of view, any new blogger can start webmaster shared hosting and it is quite good and reliable too because shared hosting fulfills your initial web-space and bandwidth needs.

Many shared web hosting also offer unlimited space and bandwidth (eg- Bluehost, Hostgator) which cater to your medium size websites / blog needs. The biggest disadvantage of Shared hosting is that it gives space to many users in a single hosting and it creates a problem of server uptime.

Now comes the choice of Best Web Hosting Company. We have given below 7 best web hosting companies of 2019 for you.

Top Webhosting Companies for India

1. A2 Hosting
  2. Hostinger
  3. HostGator
  4. MilesWeb
  5. GoDaddy
  6. Kinsta
  7. Bluehost
One Response
  1. I’m not sure if it’s the best for India but the hosting company I use does a great job, have extremely fast WordPress shared hosting and comes with free CDN. The are called wpx hosting. Check them and see if you think they should be added to your list.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar